Membership Renewal is Now! - Log in and Renew today for 2017-2018!
Since 1948, both residential, commercial and multifamily organizations and individuals alike have taken advantage of the benefits that membership in the Mortgage Bankers Association of New York, Inc. (“MBAofNY”) has to offer.
Enhance your professional development through our educational seminars on the latest industry topics, trends and regulatory or economic issues;
- Build strong, lasting professional and social relationships through participation in our networking and education events;
- Participation in all MBAofNY events at significantly lower costs than non-members;
- Free breakfast seminars are provided in accordance with the level of membership;
- Providing an opportunity to join or chair committees, become active on the board, and be involved in an association that continues to work hard to make a difference in the real estate industry.
Benefits of Membership
MBAofNY works to foster and to protect the interests of our industry at state and local levels.
MBAofNY Connection – NEW!
Being able to network and develop contacts and maintaining existing ones is a primary benefit to membership. Membership in the Association has always fostered personal face to face networking and now through MBAofNY Connection, members can connect virtually through our own private members only network.
Members can take advantage of effective and professional tools to enhance their connections such as creating their company and member walls, personal blogs, photo and file sharing and personal websites within the online membership community. You decide how much information you want to be shared!
Private Network – Groups
Members can also connect via one-on-one chats or private MBAofNY Connection mailboxes; contribute and share within member only network groups.
Industry information sharing through member-only blogs; industry experts can provide original information on a wide range of topics across our diverse membership, including ability to add/share photos,share files and link to a personal website.
Informative newsletters and legislative updates
Members will have the opportunity to post open positions they are hiring for on our Career Board to be viewed by members only, allowing them to search for applicants from a trusted group of industry professionals.
In addition, members who are looking to advance their career and make a change know where to look for that opportunity!
Members are offered the opportunity to enhance their knowledge about current topics that affect their business.
- Monthly luncheon, breakfast and dinner meetings with noted speakers on timely topics for our industry.
- MBAofNY Connection - member only blogs where industry experts can provide original information on wide range of topics across the diverse membership.
- Members can access past events and presentations, as well as white papers and industry specific documents posted by other members along with links to industry relevant sites for quick reference.
- Opportunities to earn continuing education credit at various educational events.
- Yearly Full Day Real Estate Summit (new in 2015!)
- Yearly Regional Conference of MBA’s
Committee/Volunteering activities afford participation opportunities for all MBA members. Help shape important issues affecting the real estate finance industry by volunteering on a committee:
- Finance and Audit
- Golf Outing
- Mentor 360˚
- Public Relations
- Social Media
- Special Events
Through our Mentor 360˚ Program, the MBAofNY offers our members the opportunity to share their knowledge and experience with emerging leaders in our industry. Forging these meaningful and lasting relationships not only allows the mentor the chance to impart their invaluable expertise on future generations but also develop leading edge ideas.
MBA provides opportunities for members to connect with other professionals in our industry for effective business and social interaction.
- Enjoy face to face networking opportunities at any one of our networking events including the Annual Golf Outing in July, Annual Wine Tasting Gala in the fall and the Winter Soiree in February.
- Online virtual networking through MBAofNY Connection, a member only network ; create your own company/individual profile page, personal wall, set up/join on line groups, create a blog, share the latest industry news, as well as all social media options.
MBA Scholarship Foundation presents financial awards each year to deserving students at schools such as, NYU Schack Institute of Real Estate, Columbia Business School, Baruch College, Fordham University and Mechanics Institute to promote the development of future leaders in our industry.
Join the Mortgage Bankers Association on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!
MBAofNY members can sponsor our events, activities and website – an efficient, targeted way to reach leaders of our industry with your message.
We are always looking for new members!
We’re banking on tomorrow… Join Us Today!